2016 Holiday Pop-Up Store
60 Center Street
Open Daily 11am - 7 pm (except Christmas Day)
Now through December 31st
We have all of our beautiful things from Kyrgyzstan -- a great selection of Aidai
's silk and wool felt scarves ON SALE, quilted cotton jackets
, wool felt hats and dolls -- and we've invited friends to join us for a celebration of handmade craft and design. Partners include the legendary Santa Fe International Folk Art Market, NOMAD from Ojai, Cloth Road's Peruvian textiles and Didi Thunder's Tibetan rugs -- plus much more.
- elegant Taureg silver and beads from the Sahara,
- Kazakh patterned silver jewelry,
- filigree jewelry from Spain,
- colorful Moroccan beads made from agave cactus threads,
- and ostrich eggshell beads from the San people of Namibia.
Please come and enjoy the wisdom of beautiful things.